Business Operations Manager
As Principle One grows, we are looking for a Business Operations Manager to join the team. The role will combine support of the day to day management of our operations, resource management and broader development of business processes and metrics to support our growth.
· Supporting day to day management of Principle One’s business operations
· Working with the business development team to manage resource allocation across our project portfolio
· Forecasting and planning activities across the business and driving operational improvements
· Developing new processes and improving current MI to enable us to continue growth
· Supporting recruitment activities and engagement with universities around our internship and graduate programme
· Onboarding and offboarding activities for employees and associates including drafting contracts, liaison with our payroll team and supporting the management of clearances
· Pro active input to develop our employee offering as the business grows
As we are still a small business, the role will require a broad skill set, flexibility and a willingness to throw yourself at whatever challenges are offered. It’s an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing team and get involved in all aspects of running a small but growing business.
As a candidate you will have:
· Experience of working in operations or resource management
· Excellent organisational skills combined with attention to detail and precision in your work
· A strong interest in using data analysis to support business improvement
· A proactive approach to drive new process implementation
· An enthusiasm for working collaboratively as part of a team
We are open to part time and flexible working arrangements and are committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity, Diversity and Inclusion. We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (based on full time working) with flexibility for additional unpaid leave, private healthcare and a discretionary bonus scheme.
While the role will be primarily working remotely, we do anticipate that there will be some requirement to work part time from our London office in Vauxhall to build close working relationships with our Directors and management team. Due to the nature of the work, we will require that you complete a BPSS security check and are willing to apply for further clearance.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and submit a CV.